Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Idea Board by Holly Mathis Interiors

Okay, four years after the fire and I am finally getting around to decorating the house.  Below is the picture of what we have been living in.  We had purchased a sectional but it was TOO big for the room.  So, half of it has been in the basement.


I had lots of ideas of what I wanted to do with this room but could never make up my mind.  So, I hired Holly from Holly Mathis Interiors, Indianapolis, Indiana to help me with furniture selection.

Here's the idea board she sent:

I love the ideas she sent me but I knew I could come up with less expensive options.  So I have been scouring the internet and watching on Facebook for one of my favorite places to shop, House of Furniture in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

In fact, Kelly of House of Furniture posted a gray sofa that looked similar to the Lee Sofa.  I was lucky enough to purchase it from her yesterday.  Don't you just love it - - I do!


She also sold 2 large Sisal rugs and a Sisal runner for great prices.  Everytime we go there, we take a trailer with us.

Keep watching for updates on our progression in the family room.  I'm finally moving forward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment