Monday, June 6, 2011

Copy Cat Chair

The other day I posted the Idea Board designed by Holly Mathis Interiors.  I absolutely LOVE the Parker Chair she included on the board from Crate & Barrel.  The problem, I'm too frugal to pay $699 for a chair, especially when I want 2 of them.

Here's the Crate & Barrel "Parker" Chair.  Price Tag:  $699 plus shipping

Here's what I found at Pier 1 for almost 1/2 the price:
Hibiscus Wing Chair,  Pier 1, $379.95 plus they have one in stock at each of the Fort Wayne stores.
The colors of this chair seem bolder than the Crate & Barrel Chair and I am not as fond of the shape.
But, it is a nice compromise. . .

Lillian Arm Chair, Pier 1, $379.95, one available in Fort Wayne.
Smaller Chair and doesn't seem as bright as the Hibiscus.  Doesn't look as comfy, either.
Might have to go check these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment