Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Subway it testing Gluten-Free Bread

Great news for GF eaters - - Subway is in the process of testing 2 gluten free items:  a gluten-free sub rolls and brownies.  These items are being tested in Dallas and Tyler, Texas markets.

To prevent cross contamination, the gluten-free rolls and brownies will come in pre-packaged and individually wrapped packaging.  The sandwich artists will be trained on how to cut the rolls with a pre-wrapped knife that is only used for tha particular sandwich and then discarded.  Additionally, only one sandwich artist will touch gluten-free orders so to ensure a totally safe gluten-free meal.

For more information, visit Subway online.

1 comment:

  1. I just emailed Subway (from their website) telling them how excited I am about them offering gluten-free and to not discontinue. I know I am only one person, but I thought I would try.

    ReplyDelete