Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pinterest - Have you used this great site?

I started using Pinterest a few weeks ago.  Quite honestly, I was tired of trying to save stuff on my computer and then never able to find it again.  I had heard about Pinterest but had not taken the time to investigate.

Pinterest is a site that allows you to save images that you like into different boards (categories).  Basically, you are keeping a catalog of all the things you find on the web that you love.  You pin the image and the best part, once pinned, you also have the link to go back to the website to find more information.

Realize, when you pin, others can see the image and repin to their own board.  I sometimes start at Pinterest home page and type in what I am looking for before going out into Google to research.

Feel free to visit my Pinterest account to see what I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment