Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Project List

I have to admit - - my brain is "overflowing" with projects and things I want to get done.  I've decided to make a posting of the projects I want to do some day.  I can no longer keep track of them in my head.

1.  Damask curtains for Family Room - LilBlueBoo
2.  Tissue Rosette Kissing Balls - The Idea Room
3.  Two-Toned Button Window Shade for Dining Room Window - Woman's Day
4.  Kings Island Cup
5.  Thrift Shop Shelves
6.  Thrift Shop 6-picture frame/mirror
7.  Baby Blocks for Evherr Rose
8.  Utilize Lamp Pieces from broken bedroom lamp (silver)
9.  Thrift Shop Picture Frame
10.  GF Layered Lemon Cake with Lemon Whipped Cream Frosting - The Baking Beauties
11.  Chocolate Malted Cupcakes by Melvira - Cake Central
12.  Homemade Graham Crackers
13.  Homemade Mallow Bars (Graham Crackers & Marshmallows covered with Chocolate)
14.  Easter Gifts for Nieces and Nephews
15.  "I Spy" Bags
16.  Family Name Frame over doorway in hall
17.  Heart "Bliss" Cake
18.  Try Bettercreme Frosting on a cake
19.  Teach Paige how to make Swedish Tea Ring (for 4-H)
20.  Homemade Vanilla
21.  Window Treatments throughout the entire house
22.  Paper covered books
23.  Learn how to use PhotoShop
24.  Design my own blog using PhotoShop
25.  Be Mine Valentine Decoration

No comments:

Post a Comment