Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy 40th Birthday - - to a friend

A friend of mine at school celebrated her 40th Birthday last week.  It snuck up on us, plus we were out for ice that day.  SO. . .we were all asked to bring in a card and something "silly".  WELL. . .I'm not very creative with silly things so I decided to bring something "Yummy".

I made cake balls using the tops leftover from the bridal shower cake and then mixed the crumbs with leftover buttercream frosting.  I put some chocolate in miniature cupcake papers and dropped the cake ball in the center of chocolate.  I let that set and then dipped the cake ball in white chocolate and decorated with sprinkles.

VIOLA!!  Miniature Cupcakes. . .



I then found a SVG file for a Cupcake and made a decorative label for the top of the plastic container.
Here's the final product:


No comments:

Post a Comment