Friday, October 29, 2010

My New Cabinet

A few months ago, my sister told me about this little furniture store in Fort Wayne, House of Furniture.  I found her site on Facebook and have been following her.  I then saw this picture:


I knew this would be perfect for the blank wall between the dining room and family room.
I LOVED IT!  I finally was able to get up there to get it.

Now, to decorate it.

Last night, Paige and I went shopping at Gordman's, Target and a few other places.  I picked up some new things.  Here's the start of my decorating adventure.

Inexpensive plate from Gordman's

Plate after cutting Black Vinyl on my Cricut - - purchased a set of "L" monograms from www.myvinyldesigner.com
(Normally, I do not spend money on designs but I loved how I have a wide variety of L monograms and I didn't spend hours designing it!)

This little plate was on "Clearance" at Gordman's.  Cute, isn't it?

Ivory colored vinyl cut on my cricut.  

Black vinyl cut on my cricut.  These little letters were excruciating to get off the background paper and onto the rounded plate.  I don't think I would do this one again.

Part of my black cabinet.
Lamp was also purchased on Gordman's.


No comments:

Post a Comment