Sunday, September 26, 2010

Harley Davidson Party - Lance's 39.5 Surprise Birthday Party

Yesterday, the kids and I threw a party for my husband's 39 1/2 Birthday.  I know - - a bit odd!  But, he would expect me to throw him a 40th birthday party PLUS I bought him a Harley Davidson motorcycle and I couldn't keep that a secret for 6 MORE MONTHS!


Here's the banner I made: 
Vinyl Window Roller Shade
Outdoor Vinyl
Letters cut using my Cricut and SCAL


Lance just figured out he now owns a Harley!


Red Velvet Cake w/ Buttercream Frosting
White Cake w/ Buttercream Frosting
Covered with Chocolate MFF Fondant (Homemade)
Harley Tires and Leather Jacket
Fondant Harley Hog and Fondant Flames
Cricut used to cut paper letters on cake
Cricut used to cut outdoor vinyl for cake boards

No comments:

Post a Comment