Saturday, October 8, 2011

Thanksgiving Invitations using My Memories Software

I can't remember if I have ever talked about My Memories software for Digital Scrapbooking??  I purchased the software this summer.  I have only used the software a couple times before this and it has NEVER been for scrapbooking.  Each time it was for making a card or invitation.

This year, our family is in charge of hosting our family thanksgiving.  This side of the family is rather large.  We have to rent a hall as we expect between 100 - 120 people and that's not everyone.

I volunteered to design the invitations as I was wanting to get better at using the software.

Here's the three that I came up with (I blurred out personal information):


When my sisters and mom decide which one they like (if any), I will have them printed just as I would a picture.  Better start watching for some good deals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment