Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cinderella and Belle Cake for Calli

Calli is turning 3 and wanted a Cinderella and Belle Cake.  I am not good designing characters.  I finally found svg files of both princesses and cut them on my Cricut Cake.  They are cut from 50/50 Gumpaste and Wilton Fondant.  I let them dry and topped them gourmet sugar using piping gel as the "adhesive".




Sheet Cake:  Half Vanilla, Half Chocolate
7 cupcakes attached to the side
Gumpaste/Fondant Accessories
Dream Buttercream

Due to us being gone next weekend, I decorated this cake a week ahead of time.  I placed it in a cake box and wrapped the entire box with Saran Wrap.  Tomorrow it will be frozen until the day before they need the cake.  Never done that before. . .first time for everything, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment