Sunday, May 1, 2011

My daughter started her own blog - - Footsteps to College

I just have to share.  My 14-year-old daughter just started her own blog today.   She's a quiet girl and many people do not get to see her for who she is.  She enjoys music, reading, writing, crafting and baking.  Today, I walked into the kitchen to find her making cake balls with leftover cake scraps from my most recent cake.  Now really - - how many teenagers are in the kitchen making cake balls for their friends?

I told her she really needs to start her own blog so the world can "see" her.  She is not in sports and prefers not to be in the spotlight.  What better way for her to practice her writing skills and to share her experienced than to have a blog.

Please feel free to visit her blog (and maybe even "follow" it). . .
www.footstepsbypaige.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment