Friday, December 31, 2010

My First BLINKIE


For years, I have used Microsoft Publisher to make a lot of my photocards and other jpeg needs.  I have always wanted Adobe Photoshop but could never justify the cost.  Well, Lance bought it for me (or will do that soon) as one of my Christmas presents.  Woo hoo!!

I knew Photoshop was a difficult software but WOW, it is really sophisticated.  I will begin a design class this Wednesday and thought I had better do something in the program before then.

I started with learning how to make a "Blinkie".  I found the directions on www.aprilshowersblogdesign.com.  (I'm taking her graphic design class too.)

Here's my very first Blinkie and my very first time using Adobe Photoshop:


Pretty cool, huh??

Thanks, April Showers!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment