Saturday, August 7, 2010

What Does This Say?

I should really NOT be on the computer right now, but I just had to blog this thought:

Tomorrow, we are traveling to the Indiana State Fair to see the kids' 4-H projects. So, I was getting things packed to leave in the morning and remembered my iPod needed charged. So, I went to the basket with all the cords (I really need to organize this area) and couldn't find the iPod Charger. I searched the area and wondered if Logan charged his in another location.

In the family room, I found Logan was charging: Portable DVD Player, his DS AND his iPod Touch. All of them either had headphones or ear buds connected to them. . .

My question is - - what does this say? He's a bit dependent on his electronic toys. For heaven sakes, it is only a 2 hour drive!! His movie will last that long.

All I have to say is that I shouldn't hear him arguing with his sister. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment